We have places available in some year groups! Please contact us for more details.

3. What should I do if I think my child has special educational needs/disability?

  • If you have concerns about your child’s progress you should speak to your child’s class teacher initially.

  • If you are not happy that the concerns are being managed and that your child is still not making progress you should speak to the SENDCO or Head Teacher.

  • If you are still not happy you can speak to the school SEND Governor.