We have places available in some year groups! Please contact us for more details.

15. What can I do if I'm unhappy with the SEND provision made for my child at the school?

The first point of contact for anything relating to your child's special needs or disabilities is their class teacher. We encourage parents to keep in contact with us on a regular basis and they should also receive regular consultations on their child's progress and support strategies during the year. Staff are always available to talk outside of teaching hours, or an appointment can be made for a mutually convenient time.


If you are still unhappy with the provision in place, please contact the school's SENDCo, Mr Brady (01205 363031) to discuss any issues or make an appointment. If you remain unhappy then you can arrange to speak to the Governor responsible for SEND provision (Mrs Cox).