Latest Coronavirus information available in the Parents tab | Please check out updated and new videos on a Video Resource Channel and Facebook page
School Ethos and Values
Join our team
Click here to view any current vacancies we have
Ofsted & Performance Data
SEND Information Report and Local Offer Information
Hawthorn Tree School SEND Information Report
1. Who are the best people to talk to in this school about my child's difficulties with Learning/Special Educational Needs and/or Disability (SEND)?
2. What are the different types of support available for children with SEN in Hawthorn Tree?
3. What should I do if I think my child has special educational needs?
4. How will the school let me know if they have concerns about my child's learning in school?
5. What support will there be for my child's overall well being?
6. What specialist services and expertise are available at or accessed by the school?
7. What training do staff receive?
8. How will my child be included in activitIes outside the classroom including school trips?
9. How accessible is the school?
10. How will Hawthorn Tree prepare and support my child to join the school?
11. How will the Hawthorn Tree prepare and support my child transfer to the next stage of education?
12. How are resources matched to pupils' needs?
13. How is the decision made about what type and how much support my child receives?
14. Who can I contact for further information?
15. How can I access support for myself and my family?
16. How is our local offer reviewed?
Acronyms Commonly discussed under SENd Provision
Health & Welfare
Esafety for parents
E-safety for children
Video Resource Centre
Year R Mrs Myers/Miss Glew
Year R Mrs Wright/Mrs Jackson
Year 1 Mrs Pellatt
Year 1 Miss Bone
Year 2 Mrs Herring
Year 2 Mrs Jenkins
Year 3 Mrs Smith
Year 3 Miss Morris
Year 4 Mrs Millane
Year 4 Mrs Slater/Mrs Scullion
Year 5 Mrs Graves/Mr Brady
Year 5 Miss Wager
Year 6 Mr Jaques
Year 6 Mrs Brennan
School Mentor Brochure.pdf
Newsletter May 2020
4th May 2020
Newsletter April 2020
10th April 2020
Coronavirus Update - School Closure
19th March 2020
Art World Records Ambassador
19th May 2020
Winners of the latest Art competition
9th April 2020
Aldi's Kits for Schools
18th March 2020
Start of Term 6
1st June 2020
End of Term 6
21st July 2020
Click here for