Latest Coronavirus information available in the Parents tab
School Ethos and Values
Join our team
Click here to view any current vacancies we have
Ofsted & Performance Data
SEND Information Report and Local Offer Information
Hawthorn Tree School SEND Information Report
1. Who are the best people to talk to in this school about my child's difficulties with Learning/Special Educational Needs and/or Disability (SEND)?
2. What are the different types of support available for children with SEN in Hawthorn Tree?
3. What should I do if I think my child has special educational needs?
4. How will the school let me know if they have concerns about my child's learning in school?
5. What support will there be for my child's overall well being?
6. What specialist services and expertise are available at or accessed by the school?
7. What training do staff receive?
8. How will my child be included in activitIes outside the classroom including school trips?
9. How accessible is the school?
10. How will Hawthorn Tree prepare and support my child to join the school?
11. How will the Hawthorn Tree prepare and support my child transfer to the next stage of education?
12. How are resources matched to pupils' needs?
13. How is the decision made about what type and how much support my child receives?
14. Who can I contact for further information?
15. How can I access support for myself and my family?
16. How is our local offer reviewed?
Acronyms Commonly discussed under SENd Provision
Health & Welfare
Esafety for parents
E-safety for children
Video Resource Centre
Year R Mrs Myers/Miss Glew
Year R Mrs Wright/Mrs Jackson
Year 1 Mrs Pellatt
Year 1 Miss Bone
Year 2 Mrs Herring
Year 2 Mrs Jenkins
Year 3 Mrs Smith
Year 3 Miss Morris
Year 4 Mrs Millane
Year 4 Mrs Slater/Mrs Scullion
Year 5 Mrs Graves/Mr Brady
Year 5 Miss Wager
Year 6 Mr Jaques
Year 6 Mrs Brennan
The Parenting Toolbox has been designed to offer access to articles and top tips for navigating the difficult world of parenting.
I Love You.pdf
10 Things You Can Do To Help A Shy Child.pdf
12 Ways To Build Kids Self Esteem.pdf
Children Learn What They Live.pdf
Give Your Child The Gift Of Confidence.pdf
17 Quick Ways to Strengthen the Bonds of Love.pdf
Coronavirus Update - School Closure
19th March 2020
Coronavirus Update - 17 March 2020
17th March 2020
HTS Response to Covid-19 - 13 March 2020
13th March 2020
Aldi's Kits for Schools
18th March 2020
Advice on Coronavirus
6th March 2020
11th February 2020
Professor Bubbleworks Science Workshops
24th March 2020
Girls Football Match vs. Staniland (Home)
25th March 2020 at 15:30
Reception Trip to Skegness Aqaurium
27th March 2020 at 09:00
Click here for