Please read our Peer Review report from February 2020 on the Challenge Partners page
School Ethos and Values
Join our team
Click here to view any current vacancies we have
Ofsted & Performance Data
SEND Information Report and Local Offer Information
Hawthorn Tree School SEND Information Report
1. Who are the best people to talk to in this school about my child's difficulties with Learning/Special Educational Needs and/or Disability (SEND)?
2. What are the different types of support available for children with SEN in Hawthorn Tree?
3. What should I do if I think my child has special educational needs?
4. How will the school let me know if they have concerns about my child's learning in school?
5. What support will there be for my child's overall well being?
6. What specialist services and expertise are available at or accessed by the school?
7. What training do staff receive?
8. How will my child be included in activitIes outside the classroom including school trips?
9. How accessible is the school?
10. How will Hawthorn Tree prepare and support my child to join the school?
11. How will the Hawthorn Tree prepare and support my child transfer to the next stage of education?
12. How are resources matched to pupils' needs?
13. How is the decision made about what type and how much support my child receives?
14. Who can I contact for further information?
15. How can I access support for myself and my family?
16. How is our local offer reviewed?
Acronyms Commonly discussed under SENd Provision
Health & Welfare
Esafety for parents
E-safety for children
Video Resource Centre
Year R Mrs Myers/Miss Glew
Year R Mrs Wright/Mrs Jackson
Year 1 Mrs Pellatt
Year 1 Miss Bone
Year 2 Mrs Herring
Year 2 Mrs Jenkins
Year 3 Mrs Smith
Year 3 Miss Morris
Year 4 Mrs Millane
Year 4 Mrs Slater/Mrs Scullion
Year 5 Mrs Graves/Mr Brady
Year 5 Miss Wager
Year 6 Mr Jaques
Year 6 Mrs Brennan
Welcome to the gallery! Please enjoy browsing our photographs.
Young Voices, Sheffield Arena, Wednesday 8th January 2020
PFA Halloween Disco - 11th October 2019
Year 6 PGL - 1st-3rd June 2019
12th February 2020
Year 5 Planetarium
5th February 2020
World Book Day
5th February 2020
11th February 2020
Hawthorn Tree Bronze medalists at Sporthall Athletics Final
3rd February 2020
Year 3/4 Finish Second in Athletics Competition
16th January 2020
Years 4-6 Dance Development at Boston High School
28th February 2020 at 12:30
World Book Day Dance Workshops
2nd March 2020 at 09:00
EYFS Maths Stay & Play Session
3rd March 2020 at 09:00
Click here for