We have places available in some year groups! Please contact us for more details.

16. Who can I contact for further information?

The first point of contact for anything relating to your child's education is the class teacher. We encourage parents to contact us on an ongoing basis. Staff are always available to talk outside of teaching hours, or an appointment can be made for a mutually convenient time. 

Additional advice can be obtained from the SENCo, Mr Brady (01205 363031) however this may require an appointment. 


Parents are invited to contact Kathryn Locke, Education Services Practitioner (Parenting), who can provide 1:1 advice on a range of issues such as parental support, transport, diet, transition, attendance, housing, benefits, etc.


Outside of school there are many charities supporting children. There is also the ‘Parent Partnership’ based at Lincolnshire County Council parents can contact on: (01522 553351) or or visit their website . They can provide support and guidance for parents on all matters regarding SEN.