Hot School Meals are available at Hawthorn Tree School for all years, however they must be ordered in advance. You have to order your child's meals through the Willoughby Foods website. If you are not signed up, please contact the school office.
If your child is in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2 they are entitled to universal infant free school meals. For children in Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 the meals are priced at £2.50. All meals are provided by Willoughby Foods (http://www.willoughby-foods.co.uk/)
For the weekly menu, please see below.
Free School Meals
If you receive any of the following, you will be entitled to free school meals:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
To apply for free school meals, click here.
In school, we also offer school milk provided by Cool Milk. This is given to the children at their morning break. If you would like to register your child to recive milk please visit www.coolmilk.com or pick up a form from the school office. Children under 5 receive free milk. Children in receipt of free school meals and pupil premium funding will also receive free milk subsidised by the school.