Our dedicated Pastoral Team consists of three Children's Mentors with varying roles and responsibilities.
Lead Children's Mentor
Assistant Children's Mentor
All three Children's Mentors work together to support children in overcoming barriers to learning including:
- Supporting new Reception children and their families with settling into school life,
- Supporting children and their families throughout their school life with a variety of difficulties and circumstances,
- Offering 1-1, paired and group sessions to children, depending on their needs,
- Signposting children and families to appropriate services and support outside of school where needed,
- Offering support to bereaved children and families,
- Supporting children with social, emotional and behavioural issues,
- Supporting teachers and teaching assistants with the production and implementation of Behaviour Support Plans for children,
- Providing support on the playground,
- Providing Nuture Group Support for children at lunchtimes,
- Over seeing behaviour monitoring and management throughout the school,
- Over seeing attendance issues across the school,
- Over seeing safeguarding monitoring and procedures throughout the school.